Peggy Sue + YOU!
The most important step of your makeup routine is skincare!
Understanding what your skin needs can be quite a difficult task when standing in an isle full top to bottom of different brands and products. Your skincare routine doesn’t need to be expensive to show results.
But let’s make it easy…
Peggy Sue is an all-natural, Australian based skincare brand. ‘Peggy Sue is a unique brand of luxury body and self-care products. We hope to encourage women into a healthier, more sustainable lifestyle, by offering products that help form a simple and effective skincare routine.”- Peggy Sue
Here are the 5 skincare products you need to ensure your skin is looking and feeling its best without breaking the bank!
- SERUM- Facial serum is a lightweight formula that absorbs easily into the skin. Leaving your skin feeling moisturised and replenished. Recommended use: Apply 4-10 drops to face and neck, once a day. Massage product gently in a circular motion to allow the skin to soak up the premium oils and extracts. Peggy Sue Nourishing Facial Serum $32.
- EYE CREAM- Full of rich vitamins and extracts such as Aloe Vera and cucumber oil. These ingredients work together to soothe and moisturise the skin, while reducing the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines under the eyes. Recommended use: apply pea size amount to the eye area morning and night. Press gently into the delicate area to target signs of ageing and discolouration. Peggy Sue Cucumber Eye Gel $34.
- EXFOLIANT- A mild exfoliant is a must in your skincare routine. Ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin, a facial polish will leave the skin radiant and smooth after releasing the dead skin and restoring your skins natural oils. Recommended use: place a generous amount of product onto dampened skin, rinse and pat the face dry. Peggy Sue Pink Clay facial polish $38
- NIGHT CREAM- Let your skin do the magic as you rest. Night creams help to regenerate and soothe the skin. Recommended use: apply each night, massaging into a clean face while making sure to take the product down the neck. Peggy Sue Sunset facial balm $29.
- LIP CONDITIONER- Full of moisturising ingredients, lip conditioners help to hydrate and protect against dry, flakey lips. Shea butter and essential oils come together to leave your lips feeling moisturised for hours. Peggy Sue Lip Conditioner $12.
Lets have your skin thanking you!